Part #33025 – Mini-Sep™ Oil Skimmer and Separator
- Any oil skimmer will pick up some host fluid (our picks up less than our competitors’).
- Mini-Sep™ oil skimmer and separator uses a simple design that separates 100% of oil from host fluid.
- Our oil separators contain heavy-duty steel construction with brass outlet ports & 4” galvanized steel discharge pipes.
- No moving parts. Mounting hardware included.
- Works with all standard Mini-Skimmers (does not work with Mini-Skimmer R.S. or T.S.).
Part #30823 – Adjustable Stand
- Shown here with a MAXI-Skimmer™, our industrial, adjustable stand also works with Mini-Skimmer™
- Made from durable 80/20® extruded aluminum that is lightweight, yet incredibly strong.
- Adjustable height (up to five feet) and adjustable arm width (up to 2 feet) – this stand is perfect for any application in the field, especially for discharge into a 55-gallon drum.
- Modifications to the stand, such as an extra shelf for a separator, are available upon request. 80/20® is incredibly versatile.
Our standard oil skimmer accessory pack, which comes with MSB-A Cogged Belt Mini-Skimmers™, includes the following, all of which can be ordered separately:
Part #31040 – 24 Hour Plug-In Timer
Perfect for automatic oil skimming at night while your sump is settled.
- 115V, 15 amps, 1250 watts
- Manual on/off override
- UL & CSA certified.
Part #31041 – Ground Fault Interrupter
- Safety first!
- 115V, 15 amps, 1875 watts, 2 or 3-wire
- UL & CUL listed, NEMA 5-15 P&R
- Power “On” indicator light.
- Trip level 4-6 mA
Part #31018 – Two-Foot Discharge Hose
Getting oil away from your machine ASAP.
- Clear PVC material
- 5/8” ID x 13/16” OD
- 35PSI & 68°F and 2000 PSI tensile strength
FILTERMIST OIL MIST COLLECTORS
Filtermist Oil Mist Collectors are a great complement to the Mini-Skimmer or Maxi-Skimmer in your machine shop.
Watch this video showing the benefits of Filtermist. Four standard sizes and all the spare parts and accessories you need are always in factory stock for same-day shipping.